- Grade Level Preschool
- Address Zhengzhou, China
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Education or English preferred, other with teaching experience is fine
TESL/TEFL CertificateOther Certification
- TEFL certification required
- Fluent English Speaker
- Education Requirement: Bachelor and above; Education major preferred.
- Teaching Experience: 2+ years teaching experience with young children preferred ( practicum experience acceptable)
- Teaching License, TEFL Certificate or equivalent is a plus
- Strength in art, dancing, and music is a plus
Before Coming to Zhengzhou, China
- Work visa sponsorship (visa application instruction and support provided);
- Appropriate Apartment prepared for you;
- “What to Pack” recommendations provided;
- Orientation Package provided;
- Co-teacher and student information provided;
- Airline ticket to Zhengzhou, China purchased for you;
After Arriving in Zhengzhou, China
- Airport pick up arranged for you;
- Settling down assistance provided;
- Orientation and academic training provided;
- On-going academic support provided;
- Daily life support provided;
- Chinese lessons provided;
- Team build activities organized;
Founded in 2009, Maple Bear Canadian Schools in Zhengzhou (Maple Bear Zhengzhou) is a Canadian franchised school, dedicated to the integration of Chinese and Canadian early childhood education.
Maple Bear Zhengzhou presently operates six preschools and one elementary school. The rapid growth and development of Maple Bear Zhengzhou are due to sound operational strategies and proven student educational and developmental benefits.
As an international educational institution, Maple Bear Zhengzhou has a well-established support system for both local and international staff and a professional team that is dedicated to supporting student development. Maple Bear Zhengzhou is regarded as a leader in the ECE field in the community.