- Grade Level Preschool
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address Yiwu, Jinhua, Zhejiang, China
1. Teaching ESL— English as a Second Language. Responsible for student development in full-English immersion, aged2-6.
2. Working hours are Monday to Friday,7:30am-17:00pm.
3. Attending all scheduled meetings and activities where his/her presence is required. 4.Other tasks assigned by the kindergarten and our school in his/her working hours.
5. The class is of about 20 – 25 children, and each class taught is supported by two to three Chinese assistants
1. Competitive Monthly Salary(RMB25000-29000) based upon experience, education and certification.
2. Paid vacation time: Chinese holiday.
3. Housing or housing stipend provided.
4. Support and assistance on the visa application.
1. Have a good professional ethic. Be patient, responsible and have teamwork spirit.
2. Understand the psychological development characteristics of preschool children.
3. Bachelor Degree or above.
4. TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate, etc.
5. Two years’ preschool teaching Experience Preferred.
6. Must be a Native-level English Speaker from the USA, the UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand etc.
For those interested, please send your resume, a recent picture, scanned documents, such as diploma(s), passport and current visa (if already in China) and a phone number where we can reach you