- Qualification Bachelors
- Salary Offer CNY 25k-32k/month USD CNY 25k-32k/month Month
- Grade Level Preschool
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address 273 Gongfa Rd, Gongshu District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
About Hangzhou Wesley School
Hangzhou Wesley School is a quality educational institution approved by the American Wesley Education R & D Center. Wesley school will provide a comprehensive early years curriculum along with academic guidance and assessment. Hangzhou Wesley School is committed to creating a blend of Eastern and Western cultures, developing each child’s personality, creativity and emotional intelligence. Also provides young parents with a learning community to help cultivate children to develop an international perspective through the pursuit of excellence, honesty and leadership.
Endorsed by an international educational brand with a state-of-the-art curriculum, Hangzhou Wesley School meets the highest standards in early childhood education.
With the foreign team of more than 35 teachers, Wesley School has four campuses in Hangzhou. The flagship Wesley School Campus is located at Yongjing Bay in the Gongshu, and Binjiang Campus located at Star Avenue, following by Gongshu Blue Peacock Branch situated south of Woli Plaza and Jianggan campus at Yanjia Lane.
- Design and follow complete teaching plans
- Undertake a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc.) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information
- Assess children’s performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis
- Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
- Cooperate with administration staff
- Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or other bachelor’s degree plus TEFL, TESOL certification and 2+ years equivalent teaching qualification.
- At least 2 years of experience in teaching young children (3-6 years old).
- Candidate with experience teaching in international schools has an advantage.
- Monthly package is based on experience and related education background.
- Ranging from 25k–32k before tax
- Monthly housing allowance provided
- Three meals provided.
- Fully paid holidays (4 weeks summer holiday and 2 weeks winter holiday plus all other public holidays).
- Working visa and residence permit provided.
- Social security insurance provided.
- Working hours: Monday – Friday, 7:50-16:30.
- Ongoing IB training (International qualification recognized) and development workshops.