- Grade Level Preschool
- Address Wuhan, China
Who we are
We are Muffy’s International Kindergarten (MIK), a team of dedicated Leaders, Educators and Learners. Our foreign teachers represent all parts of the world. We pride ourselves in creating a space that encourages our students to learn and grow naturally.
MIK has been operating in Beijing since 2004 . We have 4 campuses in Beijing and one campus in Wuhan. Our vision is to give our students the experience they need to become caring, life-long learners and Competent and Confident Individuals in a changing world. We seek to achieve this goal by providing a Holistic Education English Immersion in which we create a natural and caring environment that allows each student to develop their full potentials. We encourage students to foster creativity by introducing various themes, teaching them about the world and environment, and inspiring them to move, sing, dance, and play.
With our growing number of students, we need talented, experienced and creative individuals to join our existing team of outstanding teachers.
Our Day School teachers expose each student to a wide assortment of activities that allow them to become active participants in their learning journey. Using Howard Gardner’s Multiple Intelligence Theory as the backbone of our curriculum, we tailor our lessons to support each child’s unique abilities and special talents through the different smarts.
Students who come to the school are between the ages of 2 to 7 years old. Each teacher has their own class they stay with for the entire year with a maximum of 18 students in the class. Along with our Chinese Teacher assistants and daily life teachers, teachers engage our students to develop their own talents and social competence to become a curious life-long-learner.
- Minimum of a BA degree preferably in Education
- 120 Hours TESOL/TEFL or CELTA certification
- 2 years work experience after graduation
- Native English speakers
- Ability to clear a background check
- Flexible, fun, friendly, creative and able to work as a team
- Monthly salary between 22,000 – 26,000 RMB after taxes
- Sponsored legal Z foreign experts work visa
- Airport pick up upon arrival
- Flight allowance
- Up to 9 weeks of paid yearly holidays
- Paid sick and personal days off
- Performance bonuses
- Medical insurance
- Free weekday lunches
- Free Chinese Lessons
- Education tuition assistance and regular professional development and training
- Organized team outings which include KTV nights, BBQ dinners and sightseeing tours!