- Salary Offer CNY 18-30k/month USD CNY 18-30k/month Month
- Grade Level Preschool
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address Harbin, Heilongjiang, China
Early Childhood Educator at an International Kindergarten
Location: Harbin, Heilongjiang province
*Only native English speakers from US, UK, Ireland, Canada, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand
1. Monday – Friday 8.00am-17.30pm
2. 4 teachers/class
3. Max. 24 student/class
– Notarized Bachelor’s Degree
– Only native English speaker from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand or South Africa
– 120-hours TEFL or TESOL certificate or other teaching qualification is highly preferred
– Over two-years teaching experience will be preferred
– Notarized and clean criminal background check, valid within 6 months
– A desire to work hard and play hard!
– Open-minded and willing to experience another amazing culture and be part of it
– Fluent in English
– Reliable, punctual, energetic.
– Love kids, love to devote to kids, like to help and teach
– Salary: 18,000-30,000RMB + housing allowance depends on experience and English skills
– Lunch is provided
– Round-trip flight allowance per year
– health insurance is covered
– All Chinese public holidays off plus summer vacation and winter vacation
– Assistance of Z-visa, residence permit and sponsored foreign experts teaching license, all visa fee will be reimbursed by the school
– Flexible and caring management coupled with continuous teacher training and development
– Fantastic career development opportunities
Why move to Harbin?
A unique city in China with a strong European influence in the late 1800’s. During Winter, skiing and snowboarding are all just 40 mins away and not forgetting the iconic globally renowned Ice and Snow festival. Harbin still has a much lower cost of living compared to larger cities in China making it easy to save money.