- Salary Offer CNY 25k-35k/month USD CNY 25k-35k/month Month
- Grade Level High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address 1 Kangli Dadao, Wujiang, Suzhou, China
|click to view||click to view|
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Language Arts
- British Columbia Teaching Certificate – if the teacher does not have BC certification – please go to the BC teacher regulation website and use the application selection tool to determine eligibility – if eligible we will help you through the process
- Familiar with British Columbia Curriculum
- Minimum of two years of teaching experience. (or Masters)
- Passionate about teaching
- Preferably currently resident in China – but not necessary
Sino Canada Benefits
- Our teachers also enjoy the generous benefits that Sino Canada brings in terms of work/life balance, and our compensation/benefits package. The list below highlights the differences between our contract and other BC Offshore School contracts:
- A Calendar with generous holidays (Christmas, Chinese New Year, Summer, and other shorter holidays in October and May (up to 15 weeks in total).
- Travel Allowance – 10000 RMB/year for travel anywhere.
- Paid International Medical coverage.
- Living allowance
- Free meals at school – 600 RMB/mo.
- Technology budget available – 3000 RMB.each year
- Professional development budget available to each teacher — 1000 RMB/year.
- Free weekly bus to and from all major cities near the school (Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Wuxi, Changzhou).
- Great facilities on-site: Swimming pool, horseback riding, free school workout facilities.
- Reduced Tuition for teacher’s children – 1st and 2nd child 80% for first 2 years after 2 years free
- Rents are typically around 2000 to 2500 RMB per month and the school is near a smaller community with all necessary amenities that include Starbucks, Tesco, and many great restaurants.
- Highly Competitive Salaries
- Setting up schedules, lesson plans, and selecting learning material and resources that will help achieve curriculum objectives.
- Analyzing needs, interests, strengths, and weaknesses of students, and developing lesson plans by these factors.
- Monitoring progress and discipline and keeping parents and school counselors informed of learners who need extra support.
- Establishing classroom and debating rules, and ensuring all students obey these rules.
- Requesting appropriate textbooks and learning aids.
- Organizing field trips and ensuring permission slips are handed out and signed promptly.
- Participating in school events and acting as a chaperone when required.
- Attending meetings, staff training, conferences, and other ongoing learning programs.
- Informing students of learning opportunities and preparing them for formal debates and other events.
Email: [email protected]