- Address China
Responsible of directing all aspects of admissions, marketing and communications on behalf of the school.
Duties and Responsibilities
- In alignment of LDi/iSC plan, ensures the implementation of all MAC policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the LDi Director of Marketing, Admission and Communication to create and implement an annual marketing and communications strategy.
- Reviews, designs and oversees all marketing and communications collateral related to school wide events or personnel.
- Uses commercial, education sector knowledge, data analysis and other market research to inform decision making pertaining to revenue growth, student enrollment growth strategies and new entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Identifies and consults with key stakeholders on any matters related to student enrollment.
- Act as the main point of contact for all prospective families from inquiry through the enrollment of new students.
- Networks with key local government officials and other stakeholders as appropriate. Identifies potential partners and actively engages with them to strengthen and develop goodwill and determine opportunities for potential new business.
- Oversees the MAC’s budget.
- Oversees the PowerSchool admissions platform and trains admission staff to use the platform
- Carries out other duties and responsibilities as deemed appropriate by the supervisor.
Qualifications and requirements
- Has a Bachelor degree, preferably in marketing, communications or other related degree.
- Has three to five years of related experience in a marketing and communications role. Preferred candidates will have experience working in the education sector.
- Has managerial skills.
- Demonstrates strong level of initiative
- Is experienced in working with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Has good command of English and Chinese for national staff.