- Qualification Bachelors USD Month
- Discipline Science & Engineering
- Address 33 Huanmei Road, Yantian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
|click to view
|click to view
Available: Aug 2022
UK Track (Cambridge) Alevel Maths Teacher
US Track AP Maths Teacher
Job responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Design and offer corresponding high school maths compulsory and elective courses for students of different grades
- Compile and formulate teaching materials according to the academic conditions of international schools
- Master the requirements of academic proficiency test, and provide counseling and answering questions for students who need to take the academic proficiency test
- Explore the resources of maths competitions at home and abroad, and guide students to participate
- Able to guide discipline-related clubs
■ Bachelor’s Degree in Maths or other related majors is required; Master’s Degree is preferred. Education from top university of English-Speaking Countries is a plus.
■ Two years Maths teaching experience in international high schools is required.
■ Teaching in English.
■ Keep high working standards, confidentiality and high self- driven moral in work.
■ Enhance office working efficiency with initiatives and creativities.
■ Work independently and collaborate positively with a team in high efficiency, open minded, adaptable and creative.
■ Pay attention to detail and respond with excellent time management and organizational skills.
■ Great interpersonal skills with stakeholder, such as students, parents and school staff.
Submit your CV through CTJ online application. If your document cannot be uploaded, please email to email@example.com.
For more information about the school, please visit VMA English website.