- Address Yew Chung International School, China
Native English Copywriter (YWEM-HK-2223-HKCC01)
|Posted Date:||11/07/2022||Expiration Date:||12/07/2022|
|Location:||YWEM-HK||# of Openings:||1|
As core member of a dynamic editorial team, this role is responsible for assisting with the production of diversified genres and topics of writings based on company and brand knowledge, intellectual research, market insights, public interest and marketing objectives. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Communications, this position will also assist in developing regular and new publications for the group.
• Ablility to conceptualise research and information in creating and optimising content for multiple channels (print, web, social)
• Knowledge of SEO and ability to incorporate institutional values, business objectives and branding of the network as well as those of school levels into the copywriting of content.
• Excellent story-telling skills with the ability to add colours and layers to the writing using different references. Outstanding English proficiency and conversant with the nuances in the different writing styles
• Collaborate smoothly with different key stakeholders on coporate and school levels, cross-functional and multi-cultural teams to curate content
• Work in close partnership with Chinese Copywriter to distill the core messages in bilingual content
• Meticulous with a keen eye on evaluating content impact for continuous improvement
• Sensitivity to deadlines
Academic, Job Experience Requirements and Qualifications: