- Grade Level High
- Address Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Maple Leaf Educational Systems (MLES) is looking for enthusiastic and certified teachers who are able to pre-record quality video lessons and deliver live courses in AP Calculus / AP Statistics / AP Economics / AP Physics / AP Chemistry / AP Biology for our global online education system.
If you have expertise in AP subjects and you want to share your knowledge in your own unique and creative style of teaching, then this is definitely the right job for you!
Position Details and Salary:
- Work Location: Shenzhen
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $ 53,000-71,000 CAD (based on experience & qualifications)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Video recordings at our studio in Shenzhen, or other designated studios
- Explain subject-related concepts with visuals (Power-Point Presentations, Experiments, and Animations)
- Do Voice-overs / Narrations
- Deliver live lessons through Maple Leaf Online Platform
- Assist President and Principals with establishing standard, unified teaching contents through compiling and refining textbooks and teaching notes, constructing an online examination question bank, and online mock test system
- Assist President and Principals with online course development and textbook publication.
- Other duties as assigned, e.g., updating manuals, policies, handbooks, etc.
Required Skills and Specifications:
- Master’s Degree (mandatory). Doctor Degree highly preferred
- Teacher certificate (mandatory) AP, IB, A-Level, BC, USA, etc.
- 2+ years of teaching experience in at least two or more AP subjects
- Experience in recording video lectures. Camera-friendly preferred
- Excellent English communication skills. We prefer teachers from the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, etc. who can blend the best of the East and West
- Familiar with AP subject materials and able to convey in an understandable way
- Flexibility and adaptability to personalized instruction, receptive to constructive feedback
- Support the school’s student recruitment initiatives.
More about the Maple Leaf Educational Systems:
Maple Leaf Educational Systems (MLES), a listed company in China, operates over 100 schools across China, Canada, Singapore, and Australia. Over 800 foreign educational staff is part of the One Team at Maple Leaf.
MELS provides over 40,000 academically-motivated students with an education program that will prepare them for entrance to western universities.
Life in China
There has never been a better time to teach in China. Whether you’re looking for spectacular natural beauty, global mega-cities, a rich history or culture of modern innovation, there is a China to suit everyone. So, an international adventure in a fascinating culture? Fulfilling and well-paid work? If these are on your professional check-list, now might just be the perfect time for you to teach in China.