- Qualification Bachelors
- Start Date Negotiable USD Month
- Grade Level Primary, Middle, High
- Discipline Physical & Health Science
- Apply Before Ongoing
- Address 1 Kangli Dadao, Wujiang, Suzhou, China
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Teaching Credential/License
- British Columbia Professional Certified Teacher
- Familiar with British Columbia Curriculum
- Minimum of two years teaching experience. (or Masters)
- Passionate about teaching
If you do not have a British Columbia Teaching certificate, please go to the following website and check your eligibility using the tool provided there. (Copy and paste)
Our teachers also enjoy the generous benefits that Sino Canada brings in terms of work/life balance, and our compensation/benefits package. The list below highlights the differences between our contract, and other BC Offshore School contracts:
- A Calendar with generous holidays (Christmas, Chinese New Year, Summer, and other shorter holidays in October and May = 15 weeks in total).
- Travel Allowance – 10000 rmb/year for travel anywhere.
- Paid International Medical coverage.
- Living allowance
- Free meals at school – 600 rmb/mo.
- Technology budget available – 3000 rmb.
- Professional development budget available to each teacher — 1000 rmb/year.
- Free weekly bus to and from all major cities near the school (Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou,Wuxi, Changzhou).
- Great facilities on site: Swimming pool, horseback riding, free school workout facilities.
- Free Tuition for teacher’s children – 1st Child 100% 2nd child 50% Rents are typically around 2000 to 2500 RMB per month and the school is near a smaller community with all necessary amenities that include Starbucks, Tesco and many great restaurants.
- Highly Competative Salaries
- We are now offering Signing Bonuses!!
The selected candidate will have the following duties
- Effectively organize space, equipment, and students.
- Provide adequate equipment that allows all children to be active at the same time (e.g., one ball per child).
- Limit teacher talk or instruction time.
- Plan practice opportunities that are structured for maximum participation (e.g., individual, partner, and small-group activities; non elimination activities; activities that require no wait time).
- Structure the class so that learning occurs while students are being physically active.
- Be a role model for students
- Motivate students
- Other duties as assigned by the Principal
* Please mention ChinaTeachJobs.com when submitting your application.