- Qualification Bachelors
- Start Date Negotiable USD Month
- Grade Level Middle, High
- Discipline Science & Engineering
- Apply Before Ongoing
- Address 1 Kangli Dadao, Wujiang, Suzhou, China
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Physics or Biology
Our teachers enjoy the generous benefits that Sino Canada brings to work/life balance, and our compensation/benefits package. The list below highlights the differences between our contract, and other BC Offshore School contracts:
- A Calendar with generous holidays (Christmas, Chinese New Year, Summer, and other shorter holidays in October and May = 15 weeks in total).
- Travel Allowance – 10000 rmb/year for travel anywhere.
- Paid International Medical coverage.
- Living allowance
- Free meals at school – 600 rmb/mo.
- Technology budget available – 3000 rmb.
- Professional development budget available to each teacher — 1000 rmb/year.
- Free weekly bus to and from all major cities near the school (Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou,Wuxi, Changzhou).
- Great facilities on site: Swimming pool, horseback riding, free school workout facilities.
- Free Tuition for teacher’s children – 1st Child 100% 2nd child 50%
- Rents are typically around 2000 to 2500 RMB per month and the school is near a smaller community with all necessary amenities that include Starbucks, Tesco and many great restaurants.
- Prepare course overviews as required by the BC Ministry of Education
- Deliver instruction on topics:
- Measurement of motion depends on our frame of reference.
- Forces can cause linear and circular motion.
- Forces and energy interactions occur within fields.
- Momentum is conserved within a closed and isolated system.
- Keep records of grades, grade papers, and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Create projects designed to enhance learning experiences
- Read and stay abreast of current topics in Physics or Biology
- Create lesson plans.
- Utilize various curriculum resources.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Develop incentives to keep participants in class.
- Work with administrators to ensure course requirements are being met.
* Please mention ChinaTeachJobs.com when submitting your application.