- Address China
Closing date of applications
30 November 2022
1 August 2023
Date Contract Ends
31 July 2025
English / Mathematics
Ages 4-11 / Primary
Fixed / Renewable
2 or more years experience
In addition to the duties of a class teacher, the Classroom Teacher has a central role in integrating
each student in the tutor group into the ethos of the School. He/she has a key role in the development of the
students in his/her care and should get to know each individual well. The Classroom
To follow the school policy of attendance at the campus during scheduled working hours as laid down in the Staff Handbook In addition to school days, all staff are expected to attend the In-Service Training (InSeT) days set annually as and when these are organised. To dress professionally and appropriately according to school policy. To attend the requisite staff meetings punctually and play an active part in them. To attend school meetings, as requested by the Principal or other appropriate leader. To attend all relevant Parents’ Consultation meetings. To promote your curriculum and its activities / achievements, when required, through school publications e.g. newsletter, Year Book, website etc… To support the extra-curricular life of the school where possible e.g. sport teams outside normal school hours. To work effectively as an equal partner with one’s co-teacher where this is relevan
Interested candidates please go to “APPLY FOR THIS JOB“.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend face-to-face and/or skype interview with our recruitment team.
Candidates are requested to provide three referees for pre-employment reference check from current and previous employers. The referees must be the Principal, Head of school or the direct supervisor from the school management team.
ISA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Candidates must be prepared to undergo child protection screening and appropriate background check.
General Requirements for International Teaching Positions
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject area
- A recognized teaching qualification (e.g. BEd, PGCE)
- Minimum two years’ experience of classroom teaching in mainstream education sector
- Previous experience of teaching the IB curriculum is preferred, high potential candidates without IB experience might be considered
- Well-versed in various teaching resources including digital tools to support and enhance teaching and learning
- Sensitivity to the cultural differences
- A willingness to actively participate in the academic enrichment and co-curricular programmes