- Qualification Bachelors
- Start Date Negotiable
- Salary Offer 22K-25K/month USD 22K-25K/month Month
- Grade Level Primary
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address 1688 Xiuyan Road, Kangqiao, Pudong, Shanghai
Shanghai Shangde Experimental School (SSES) is a private Chinese school founded in 2003. It is a boarding school which caters for about 7000 students from Kindergarten to Senior High School (3 -19 years old) from all parts of China and a small number of international students.
- Contract: 1-2 years
- Working status: Full-Time
- Location: Pudong / Kangqiao/Pujiang Area, Shanghai
- Salary: 23,000-26,000 RMB/mth (after taxes) for the first year contract depending on qualification and demo lesson (if feasible)
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 7:40am – 4:20pm 20 lessons per week
- Nationality: native English-speaking countries only (US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa) as per Chinese work permit requirements
- Mother tongue: English
- Education: BA or above from English speaking country, TEFL preferred
- Teaching Experience: 2 years + teaching experience
- IB teaching experience is preferred
We are searching for experienced homeroom teachers whom are able to balance class time as well as sports, seasonal activities, lunchroom duties etc. We put a strong emphasis on phonics and early development of reading skills, as well as learning through play and exploration.
- Salary: ¥ 22K-25K after tax
- Bonus: 10,000 RMB airfare (paid at the end of the contract paid upon completion of the contract)
- Vacation: Approx 2 months summer vacation 3 weeks winter vacation plus 11 Chinese National holidays – All vacations are fully paid
- Chinese work permit and visa provided (all costs in China paid by the school)
- Meals: School lunch provided
- Insurance: PA Health Plan 1
- Free Education for teacher’s children
We will assist the successful candidates in obtaining the work permit and visa. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Submit your CV and Cover Letter through CTJ online application or via email to [email protected]
* Please mention ChinaTeachJobs.com when submitting your application.