- Address China
Closing date of applications
30 November 2022
1 August 2023
Date Contract Ends
31 July 2025
Physics / Chemistry
Ages 11-18 / Secondary
American / IB Dip
Fixed / Renewable
5 or more years experience
In addition to the duties of a class teacher, to be responsible for the planning,
teaching and learning within the year groups taught; to be accountable for high standards across
these year groups; to liaise with other teachers in the same department where necessary; to
ensure continuity and p
To adhere to a high standard of learning and teaching of the specific subject/s the teacher has been tasked to teach. To follow the expectations of the school curriculum in terms of objectives, skills and content as well as liaising effectively with colleagues. To complete detailed and relevant Schemes of Learning in line with school policy and upload them onto public shared areas and other easily accessible locations. To ensure continuity with the Primary / Secondary curriculum where appropriate.
Interested candidates please go to “APPLY FOR THIS JOB“.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend face-to-face and/or skype interview with our recruitment team.
Candidates are requested to provide three referees for pre-employment reference check from current and previous employers. The referees must be the Principal, Head of school or the direct supervisor from the school management team.
ISA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Candidates must be prepared to undergo child protection screening and appropriate background check.
General Requirements for International Teaching Positions
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject area
- A recognized teaching qualification (e.g. BEd, PGCE)
- Minimum two years’ experience of classroom teaching in mainstream education sector
- Previous experience of teaching the IB curriculum is preferred, high potential candidates without IB experience might be considered
- Well-versed in various teaching resources including digital tools to support and enhance teaching and learning
- Sensitivity to the cultural differences
- A willingness to actively participate in the academic enrichment and co-curricular programmes