- Qualification Bachelors
- Start Date Negotiable
- Salary Offer Negotiable USD Negotiable Month
- Grade Level Middle
- Discipline Science & Engineering
- Address Beijing, China
Teaching: Your teaching will be divided into two separate categories. In total, the maximum number of periods per week you will teach is 20. This will include some combination of the teaching roles described below.
- Teach Middle School Students at least TWO of the three following Science Subjects: Biology, Physics, Chemistry.
- Lessons should be taught in English
- Teach approximately 14-18 periods of Science lessons per week
- Responsible for the planning and designing of the lessons, the delivery of the lessons, providing feedback on homework and assignments, designing assessments, and giving grades.
- Teach Middle School Students elective courses in areas of interest to you.
- Teach approximately 2-6 periods of Elective lessons per week
- Each elective course meets either once or twice per week
- Electives are not required to have graded assignments or homework, and should be designed to spark an interest within the students
- Regularly attend departmental and school-wide meetings
- Participate in team curriculum planning meetings (if applicable)
- Complete regular lesson plans and unit plans and submit them on time
- Record student attendance and provide occasional feedback to students based on their progress in the courses
Please submit your up-to-date CV through CTJ online application (your application will be organized and sent to the school’s HR department by email). You can also send it to [email protected].
* Please mention you saw the advertised position on ChinaTeachJobs.com.