- Grade Level Middle, High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address Beijing, China
Employer: Korean International School Beijing (website)
Position Available: Secondary School English Teacher (7th – 12th Grade)
Start Date: End of August 2022
KISB is a Korean government school for expatriate Korean students. Students are taught English by both Korean teachers and native-speaking English teachers in classes that are divided according to English ability. The school is looking for a native-speaking English teacher.
1. Teachers teach 20 x 45-minute classes per week. Extra classes may be required for which overtime is paid between 8:20 and 16:30 each day.
2. Summer and winter vacations as well as all Chinese national holidays (totaling over 3 months) are fully paid.
3. Comprehensive medical insurance, Z visa, and free daily lunch are provided by the school.
4. Starting salary is 23,700 RMB with a bonus of one month’s salary paid on completion of contract.
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. TESOL/TEFL Certificate or equivalent with at least 120 hours of coursework.
3. Native English speaker
If you are interested in working as part of a dedicated team with motivated students in a positive atmosphere, please submit a copy of your CV with a cover letter stating why you are interested in the job.