- Qualification Bachelors
- Salary Offer Negotiable USD Negotiable Month
- Grade Level High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture, Science & Engineering, Finance, Management, Economics and Business, Art, Law, Political Science, Education
- Address 33 Huanmei Road, Yantian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
|click to view||click to view|
Vanke Meisha Academy are hiring for August 2022!
VMA is a warm, open community focused on developing our students as thoughtful, creative, concerned, and responsible leaders who care about others, the global society, and the environment, with an awareness of their own heritage and a commitment to fair and ethical behavior.
We believe that students develop both inside the classroom through high level thinking, collaboration, and creativity, as well as outside of the classroom through extra-curricular activities, sport, service, and competitions. Every adult at VMA is part of this community helping our students grow.
We appreciate our teachers’ individual worldviews and insights, along with the diversity that we all bring to our community of learners. We value our teachers for their willingness to continue to learn and develop professionally, and their eagerness to grow with our students and our school.
We invite you to join us if you are a passionate and innovative person who shares our vision and principles, our devotion to education, and who wants to bring your energy, experience, and talent to our community.
We are looking for passionate and dedicated teachers.
UK Track (Cambridge)
- Biology Teacher
- Sociology Teacher
- Maths Teacher
- Computer Science Teacher
- Economics & Business Studies Teacher
- ELL Coordinator
- ELA Teacher
- Chinese Teacher
- Physics Teacher
- Chemistry Teacher
- Research Teacher
A successful applicant should:
- Be passionate about education and practice a holistic way of education beyond the classroom.
- Possess a degree/qualification in the applied-for teaching discipline.
- Have a PGCE or equivalent education qualification.
- Be able to teach the discipline-specific course at AP-level or IGCSE and A-Level; experience preferred.
- Be able to use technology to track student progress.
- Have strong administrative and record keeping skills.
- Be a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Possess the ability to work with diverse groups of colleagues, students, and parents, as well as those from different cultures.
- Have a flexible attitude as our school grows and develops.
- Be a positive and enthusiastic member of the teaching faculty.
- Experience working in a multicultural/international school setting is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, and Master’s or Overseas educational background is preferred.
- Over 2 years of international school teaching experience, and experience in teaching IB, AP, A-levels and/or IGCSE programs preferred.
- Professional teaching certification, or the equivalent in the education field.
- A high level of English proficiency with the ability and willingness to use it as the language of instruction at our school.
One of our goals at VMA is to create an equal work and life balance, and we will also provide you with:
- Multiple on-campus, domestic and international Professional Development opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- China social insurance
- Holiday allowance and birthday benefit
- Relocation allowance
- Flight allowance
- A pension plan
- Global health insurance
- Housing allowance
- Free tuition for VMA staff’s children entering VMA
- Paid public holidays, winter and summer holidays, Christmas holidays, AP holidays
- Two 0.5-day paid personal leave per month and 15-day paid sick leave per academic year
- Marriage leave, bereavement leave and maternity leave in accordance with Chinese laws
- Mandarin classes
Submit your CV through CTJ online application. If your document cannot be uploaded, please email to email@example.com.
For more information about the school, please visit VMA English website.