Senior Marketing Officer
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Senior Marketing Officer will be guided,
supervised and is expected to provide support in any matter relating to marketing as
well as supporting admissions functions where required. The Senior Marketing Officer
is responsible for the implementation of marketing strategies and assisting with
admissions work designed to maximise the enrolment of high-quality pupils for
Wellington College Hangzhou.
The professional image and conduct of this person is crucial in emulating the ethos of
the setting. The Senior Marketing Officer must operate in a timely, determined and
effective manner at all times. Autonomous, dedicated, determined and professional
behaviour will be key features of the post-holder’s practice and these will be
consistently demonstrated at all times. The post holder must be able to communicate
effectively with team members and external stakeholders involved in the functions of
Wellington College International Hangzhou.
• Plan, organize, and execute school events and initiatives to engage prospective and
current families, alumni, and other key stakeholders.
• Identify and build relationships with potential partners, sponsors, and affiliates to
drive business development opportunities for the school.
• Lead the creation and production of high-quality and cost-effective marketing
materials, including brochures, flyers, school branded merchandises.
• Oversee and manage the inventory of all marketing materials, work closely with
the marketing team to forecast materials requirements for upcoming campaigns
• Manage and enhance the school’s offline presence, including offline
advertisements, education fairs, partners’ joint events, student’s performances at
big events, etc.
• Work with Marketing Manager to liaise with internal stakeholders, including
teachers, administrators, and other departments, to ensure alignment and
consistency of messaging and branding.
• Be responsible for other marketing daily tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in a marketing or communications related
Fluent in written and spoken Chinese and English
At least 3 years relevant work experience; employment in foreign communication
agency, corporate in-house marketing/advertisement department, international
school marketing department or exhibition company
• Detail oriented team player
• Good at working positively while under pressure
• Excellent English communication skills
• Ability to copy write in Chinese
• Organisation and time management skills
• Strong ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
• Technical proficiency and ability to work with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Demonstrating the five core Wellington Values at all times (courage, integrity,
kindness, respect and responsibility)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Able to communicate effectively in cross-cultural environments
• Strong passion for education
• Personal Integrity, accountability and credibility
• A positive team-memberPlease submit CV and cover letter, together with an application form (available to down
load from www.wellingtoncollege.cn/careers) in English and email to
materials will not be considered.
Wellington College China schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of
children. Assessment and testing of applicants’ suitability to work with children is an integral part of
the selection process.