- Qualification Bachelors
- Start Date Aug 2022 USD Month
- Grade Level High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address 500 Xihuan Rd.,Huaqiao Economic Development Zone, Kunshan City, Jiangsu, China
1. English teacher: working time: 8 : 0 0 am-5:00pm, up to 25 lessons per week.
2. Free breakfast and lunch.(Multi-national cuisine).
3. Basic Salary:16000-28000CNY.
4. Housing allowance: Option1: up to 2200 RMB per month. Option2: School apartments
5. Benefits: Contract yearly bonus & Flight reimbursement & settlement allowance & other bonus
6. Teaching credential is preferred or Bachelor Degree related to subject applied.
7. Commencement date: August 1,2022.
1. Teaching credential is preferred or Bachelor Degree related to subject applied.
2. Must have either a teaching certificate, or a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA qualification.
3. Teaching experience in an international school is preferred.
4. Kind, caring, positive and collaborative attitude, and cooperate with the administration in school.
5. Multiple Subject Credential.
6. Good command of office software.
7. Must be a native speaker.
- Free breakfast and lunch. (Multi-national cuisine)
- Garden like campus
- Paid vacation
- Chinese New Year bonus
- Housing stipend or school provided apartment (your choice)
- Airfare benefits available
- Health insurance
- Completion Bonus
- School swimming pool and gym available to employees (hours are a bit limited, but not unreasonable)
KCIS Taizhou Campus provides a coherent learning experience from our kindergarten to high school by utilizing innovative pedagogical methods based on a balanced international curriculum. The teaching environment in our school is challenging and stimulating, which empowers our students to acquire and reinforce skills needed to be engaging, active lifelong learners.
We are seeking experienced educators to join our teams.
The role of the teacher is to provide quality, differentiated learning experiences for students in a socially, educationally and physically safe environment allowing them to learn, contribute and interact with their peers and teachers in a manner which fosters and encourages the characteristics of the schools bilingual curriculum to meet the schools mission and vision.
- Your job content is to teach students at senior middle school.
- Include but not limited to lectures, preparing for lessons (teaching plans, lesson plans,homework making, etc.)
- Curriculum design and development
- Participating in school events
- Work Time: Monday to Friday