- Address China
Closing date of applications
30th May 2024
2nd January 2024
Date Contract Ends
Environmental Systems / Biology
Phase Coordinator / Phase Coordinator
Ages 4-18 / Whole School and
Ages 4-18 / Whole School
IB Dip / IB MYP
Fixed / Renewable
Full expatriate package for international candidates
1 or more years experience
ISA International Education Group has set up two schools in Guangzhou (China) in August 2022. We are inviting high potential candidates of Student Activity Coordinator to join the school of ISA Liwan School.
- Under the leadership of the Deputy Head of the School (in charge of Pastoral Care and Boarding), work with the Head of Pastoral Care, the Head of Boarding, and the Head of Student Well-being Centre to formulate the teaching goals and objectives of an experiential learning for students in each academic year/semester according to the student’s needs.
- Based on the annual/semester goals and objectives of a experiential learning, plan semester/month on-campus and off-campus activities for students of different age groups.
- Student activity planning and design: Responsible for making activity planning plans, including determining activity objectives, themes, contents, and forms, designing activity processes and time arrangements to ensure the smooth progress of activities.
- Student activity budget and resource management: Responsible for preparing the activity budget, including the expenses required for activities, venue rental, material procurement, etc., reasonable arrangement and management of activity resources to ensure the economic benefits and resource utilization of activities.
- Implementation and coordination of student activities: responsible for the specific implementation and coordination of activities, including site inspection, site layout, material preparation, personnel arrangement, guest invitation, etc., to ensure the smooth progress of the activities as planned.
- Publicity and promotion of student activities: Responsible for communicating with the Marketing Department about the publicity work of the activity, providing the activity objectives, themes, key contents, and characteristics, etc., to ensure the accuracy of the activity publicity content;
- Student activity participant management and service: Responsible for the management and service of activity participants, including registration of participants, reception and guidance, activity feedback, etc., to provide a quality participation experience.
- Activity evaluation and summary: Responsible for the assessment and summary of activities, including the implementation of activity objectives, the review of activity effects, the collection of feedback from participants, the writing of activity reports, etc., to provide experience and improvement suggestions for future activity planning.
- Safety and risk management of student activities: responsible for the safety management and risk control of activities, including site safety inspection and guarantee, emergency treatment during activities, etc., to ensure the safety and smooth progress of activities.
- Participate in reasonable tasks assigned by the school, including but not limited to meetings, providing professional training courses, field trips, and other activities for the team.
- Participate in or support the other whole school activities, i.e. open day activities and admission events, etc.
Interested candidates please go to “APPLY FOR THIS JOB“.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend face-to-face and/or skype interview with our recruitment team.
Candidates are requested to provide three referees for pre-employment reference check from current and previous employers. The referees must be the Principal, Head of school or the direct supervisor from the school management team.
ISA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Candidates must be prepared to undergo child protection screening and appropriate background check.
General Requirements for International Teaching Positions
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject area
- A recognized teaching qualification (e.g. BEd, PGCE)
- Minimum two years’ experience of classroom teaching in mainstream education sector
- Previous experience of teaching the IB curriculum is preferred, high potential candidates without IB experience might be considered
- Well-versed in various teaching resources including digital tools to support and enhance teaching and learning
- Sensitivity to the cultural differences
- A willingness to actively participate in the academic enrichment and co-curricular programmes