- Qualification Bachelors
- Start Date Aug. 2022 USD Month
- Grade Level Primary, Middle, High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address Country Garden School, Shunde District, Foshan City, Guangdong, China
GCGS is a private K12 boarding school. Founded in 1994, the School currently has an enrollment of 4800, and a faculty of 700, local and international.
With about 50 acres of land, a beautiful environment, and top facilities, the school, as well as its green campus, meets the First-Class standard set by the provincial government.
GCGS offers six major international programs that cover the best curriculums world-wide, such as PYP, MYP, and DP of the IB, IGCSE and A-Level, along with AP curriculums. GCGS is the first school in China that has ever carried out three IB programs all at the same time, including PYP, MYP, and DP.
GCGS places great value on cultivating Chinese Soul, National Pride, International Vision, and Leadership Character. Our achievements are impressive, with students admitted to top universities all over the world and our admission rate has exceeded 90% of all graduates for top 50 universities, either by QS or US News rankings, for five consecutive years from 2016 to 2020.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- This position is only for foreign teachers currently in China
- Our positions are only for international teachers currently in China
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (major in the relevant subject preferred, e.g. English Literature, Chemistry)
- Certifications preferred (teaching License, PGCE/QTS/ CELTA/DELTA preferred; TEFL/TESOL 100+ hours
- Well-versed in teaching pedagogy and classroom management
- Capable of teaching students of all, abilities at various Levels
- Previous experience in an international school or international curriculums preferred
- Able to pass a clearance and background check
- English teaching positions require native speakers from UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa for visa purposes.
Compensation and benefit package:
Salary: Competitive salary
- Covid 19 Bonus (generous, substantial amounts)
- 105,000 RMB (before tax) including housing allowance, meal allowance, medical insurance, flight allowance, personal development allowance, computer allowance
Paid summer and winter holidays, tuition discounts, Chinese classes, Christmas holidays.
Teacher schedule and workload:
Monday to Friday, 40 working hours per week, max of 15 teaching hours.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please submit the following documents through CTJ online application (your application will be sent to the school’s HR department by email) or directly via: [email protected] (phone: 0757-26677428)
- Updated resume with a photo
- Scan copy of your valid residence permit and work permit if available
- Scan copy of your educational certificate
* Please mention ChinaTeachJobs.com when submitting your application.