- Qualification Bachelors
- Start Date July 2022
- Salary Offer Negotiable USD Negotiable Month
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address Yangshuo, Guilin, China
|click to view||click to view|
Students Age: 7 – 16 years old students placed in different levels
Class Topics: STEAM, Speech, Outdoor Activities
Class Size: around 25 students per camp
Time: July 4- August 28
1. Participate fully in 2-8 week long camp /classes.
2. Lead and instruct the children aged from 7-16 for different activities and English improvement.
3. Maintain a classroom atmosphere which nurtures and supports a learning environment.
4. Ensure students’ safety during class activities.
5. Follow Pre-made lesson according to the curriculum
6. Report to the Camp Manager.
1. Candidates that are currently in China.
2. Two or more year’s education experience working with children or adults students.
3. Candidates is expected to be from native English speaking countries.
4. Candidate is expected to be professional.
5. Patient, active and love students and have a passion for teaching
If you want a quality LIFESTYLE, Yangshuo can be one of the best places to work and live in.
People choose here for the following benefits they get:
- A slower and more relaxing life.
- Free from traffic jams and get more time to enjoy life.
- Stay healthier in Yangshuo for the clean fresh air and water. Yangshuo is a
Well-preserved tourist destination.
- Enjoy an active life in Yangshuo if you like rock-climbing, hiking, swimming,
Camping and biking.
- 5-minute of bike riding you are already in the nature of the countryside. (for activities can be found in https://www.omeida.org/about-yangshuo/)
- Yangshuo is the paradise of rock-climbers. A lot of hiking and biking roads are developed in the beautiful landscape.
- Small but Convenient and International. It’s 1 hour away from Guilin city by bus, 2.5 hrs
away from Guangzhou by train, 3.5 hrs away from Hong Kong by train.
- Many westerners come to visit or stay here for business. Hotels, bars, and cafes are everywhere.
- Lower cost of living.
Please submit your up-to-date CV through CTJ online application (recommended; your documents will be organized in order and sent to the school’s HR office by email). You can also send it to email@example.com.