- Qualification Bachelors
- Salary Offer CNY 22k-26k/month USD CNY 22k-26k/month Month
- Grade Level Middle
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address Suzhou International Academy, BFSU, Suzhou, Jiangsu Provinec, China
Suzhou International Academy, BFSU, is a full-time international school established under the cooperation among the Wujiang People’s Government of Suzhou, Beijing Foreign Studies University, and TIANWU Group, integrating five divisions: kindergarten, primary, junior high, senior high, and international. Located at the Suzhou Bay of Tai Lake, SIA is known as the Eton in China, the PASS base of BFSU, a model school featured in foreign languages and the benchmark of international schools around Yangtze River Delta. Covering 85,000 m2, SIA has introduced in its buildings the most advanced design concept “the third generation of school architectures” and “minimized consumption architectures”, boasting American style education complex, high-standard classrooms featured in “2 big classrooms plus a smaller one”, super widen corridors, disseminated and diversified study centers, campus atmosphere, suite-like workplace, outdoors balconies, and Chinese cultural experience halls, all covered by temperature and humidity controlled with central ventilation system. It is an ecological and environmental- friendly school with modern European style, adjacent to East Tai Lake Ecological Park, enjoying a breathtaking scenery, advantageous geological location, convenient transportation, in an economically advanced and highly globalized region.
The role of the ESL Teacher is to:
The teacher will be able to teach International curriculum.
- To formulate and carry out lesson plans and course syllabus
- To develop and update teaching materials, improve teaching skills and students’ academic performance
- To give students a solid foundation in Subject field to build on through the rest of their education and prepare students for the cambridge examinations.
2. Classroom Management
- The teacher will demonstrate outstanding classroom management skills.
- The teacher will ensure that the students are safe at the class times.
- The teacher will establish a productive learning environment.
3. Lesson Planning
The teacher will submit course syllabus to the department head by set due dates. The syllabus should meet the requirements set by the school.
- Native English speaker (from the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa)
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, majoring in English language, Education and relevant fields preferred
- At least 2 years related teaching experience, focusing on CIE is preferred
- Passionate for teaching and good with teenagers
- Monthly salary: 20K to 25K before tax (depending on the qualification and experiences)
- Free accommodation in a furnished apartment with paid WIFI
- Working meals offered
- With over time allowance
- Summer vacation: 5 to 6 weeks; Winter vacation: 2 to 3 weeks
- Christmas holiday
- Academic Year Bonus
- Working visa Z supported
- Airfare: 10000RMB annually
- 60%-80% off discount for Children’s tuition fee
Please send your CV to [email protected]