- Address China
Closing date of applications
28 February 2023
7 August 2023
Date Contract Ends
Ages 4-11 / Primary
Fixed / Renewable
Full expatriate package for international candidates
2 or more years experience
ISA Tianhe International has been in Guangzhou (China) for more than half a decade and running Early Years (IB & Reggio Emilia inspired) and IB PYP curriculum successfully. We are looking for potential candidates of Early Years Teachers to start in August 2023.
- Inspiring children to learn.
- Ensuring the creativity and high quality of teaching and learning of the class, assisted by a teaching assistant.
- Sharing responsibilities for curriculum development, display, performances, trips and organizing some aspects of special events.
- Fostering a caring atmosphere and showing commitment to the well-being and social and academic progress of each pupil.
- University degree and a recognized qualification (such as PGCE) in EAL
- High Proficiency in English;
- Minimum of 2 years of teaching experience in primary teaching, ideally with experience in an international educational setting
- Experience in teaching second language learners
- Strong knowledge and/or experience in the primary curriculum framework
- Curriculum development knowledge
- Be inter-culturally aware with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Be committed to ensuring high standards of teaching and learning
- Be collaborative and able to work as part of a team
Interested candidates please go to “APPLY FOR THIS JOB“.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend face-to-face and/or skype interview with our recruitment team.
Candidates are requested to provide three referees for pre-employment reference check from current and previous employers. The referees must be the Principal, Head of school or the direct supervisor from the school management team.
ISA is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Candidates must be prepared to undergo child protection screening and appropriate background check.
General Requirements for International Teaching Positions
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject area
- A recognized teaching qualification (e.g. BEd, PGCE)
- Minimum two years’ experience of classroom teaching in mainstream education sector
- Previous experience of teaching the IB curriculum is preferred, high potential candidates without IB experience might be considered
- Well-versed in various teaching resources including digital tools to support and enhance teaching and learning
- Sensitivity to the cultural differences
- A willingness to actively participate in the academic enrichment and co-curricular programmes