- Grade Level High
- Discipline Art, Law, Political Science, Education
- Address Shanghai, China
GHCIS is seeking an experienced and dedicated A-level History Teacher.
Due to an increasing number of students wishing to study history at A-level, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an A-level Teacher of History at Guanghua Cambridge International School (Shanghai).
Guanghua is a very competitive private A-level school in Shanghai; we have approximately 1000 students in total and follow the Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) syllabus. Despite being only ten years old, we have already proven ourselves as one of the top A-level schools in Shanghai. We have already had several graduates attending top universities across the world, including Cambridge and Oxford.
– Very competitive salaries and housing allowance
– Full medical insurance
– Completion bonus
– Reimbursement for round trip airfare
GHCIS could be an attractive option for you if you:
· Hold a valid degree in the relevant subject area and can demonstrate excellence and expertise in your specialist area
· Are a qualified teacher
· Have relevant teaching experience in China
· Welcome cultural diversity and appreciate different thinking between Easterners and Westerners
· Care for students and put students at the centre of everything
http://www.ghcis.com/ (Chinese website, updated frequently)
http://en.ghcis.com/ (English website, updated less frequently)
For all inquiries, please contact our recruitment team ([email protected])