- Qualification Bachelors
- Start Date Mar and Aug
- Salary Offer 8.5k-11k/month CNY 8.5k-11k/month Month
- Grade Level University & College
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address Guangzhou, Dongguan, Zhongshan and Hangzhou, China
Australian Higher Education Network (AHEN) runs and manages several Sino-Australian programs in different cities in China since 1999, and all the programs are cooperating with Chinese public universities and colleges. The students will study the first stage 2(3) years in China, then go to Australia for further 2(1) years and get certain two countries’ degree or diploma. Before the students go to Australia, they need to attend IELTS examination and study some basic major courses. The foreign teachers are required to help the students improve their English ability and teach some basic major courses. We are not ordinary intermediary and not searching teachers for universities which give us commission, what we do is recruiting our own teachers and dispatching them to our cooperative universities all around China.
- Dongguan Polytechnic,located in Dongguan, Guangdong Province.
- Zhongshan Polytechnic,located in Zhongshan, Guangdong Province.
- Zhejiang Financial College, located in Hangzhou,Zhejiang Province.
- Guangdong Women’s Polytechnic College, located in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province.
The job details are as following:
(1) Teaching students English language courses or other courses in English.
(2) Class Size: about 30-40 students
(3) Students Age: 18-20 years old
(1) Monthly salary 8500-11000RMB (depends on credentials and experiences as well as the courses you will teach)
(2) Airfare reimbursement
(3) Winter vacation with full salary
(4) Chinese medical insurance
(5) Private free apartment with all furniture needed.
(1) Bachelor degree or higher, business background will be preferred.
(2) Minimum 1 year teaching experience or TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate
(3) Fluent English speaker
Documents needed for job application:
(1) Copy of passport information page
(2) Copy of degree
(3) Recent CV
(4) Recent digital photo
(5) Copy of TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate(if you have)