- Grade Level University & College
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address Chengdu, China
Chengdu Institute Sichuan International Studies University (CISISU) was founded in 2000. It is an independent college approved by the Ministry of Education of China and an undergraduate level institution of higher education organized by Sichuan International Studies University under the new mechanism and new model. And it is the only professional institute of foreign language studies in Sichuan province, China. every year CISISU recruits English teacher, German teacher, French teacher, Italian teacher, Spanish teacher, Portuguese teacher, Russian teacher, Polish teacher, Czech teacher, Hungarian teacher, Japanese teacher, Korean teacher, Thai teacher, Vietnam teacher, Arabic teacher, and we sincerely invite excellent foreign teachers to work at our school. The qualification, duty, salary and welfare are listed as follows：
- Native speaker;
- Less than 60 years old;
- More than 2 years of language teaching experience or the certificate in education or language;
- Bachelor’s Degree or above;
- Healthy and no criminal records.
- 14 class hours weekly (45 minutes for each class), mainly oral teaching workload;
- Participating some teaching activities of the department and important activities of the school.
- Salary: RMB 8,000 Yuan per month during semesters and RMB 4,000 Yuan per month in summer and winter breaks;
- Accommodation: We provide a furnished single apartment with household appliances and utility. Foreign teachers live in the same building where we set a duty room to help them to deal with daily issues.
- Bonus: At the end of one academic year, we will pay each teacher RMB 10,000 Yuan as traveling allowance.
- Insurance: We will buy accident insurance, medical insurance and critical illness insurance for each foreign teacher.
- Visa: Once foreign teacher makes all needed documents well prepared, we will help the foreign teacher to complete relevant procedures (related fee due to visas will be reimbursed).