- Grade Level High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address China
WHY TEACH AT HARROW INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL SHENZHEN?
Harrow International School Shenzhen opened in September 2020. As the school moves into its fourth year of operation and with August 2022 being the founding year of the Sixth Form, we are looking for world class educators to join the Harrow community and be part of something outstanding.
Inherited from the 450 years of education excellence from one of the world’s most successful private schools – Harrow School, UK, Harrow International School Shenzhen provides world class international curriculum. Harrow International School Shenzhen is designed to cater to a maximum capacity of 1,300 students with outstanding facilities for an Early Years to Sixth Form school with boarding.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are seeking high performing staff for posts commencing in August 2024. Successful applicants are offered two-year renewable contracts with highly competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions.
We welcome applications from the UK state and independent sector as well as from those working internationally. Opportunities to work with our boarders may be available.
We seek to appoint teachers who…
• care about young people and their learning
• like being with children and go out of their way to spend time with them
• go the ‘extra mile’, seeing teaching as a vocation
• embrace a high degree of integration between their personal and professional lives
• like being with young people and who enjoy the fellowship of colleagues
• relish being part of the wider school community and give generously and willingly of their time
• embrace the school’s values of Honour, Courage, Humility and Fellowship
For all Harrow schools, the safeguarding of our students is at the core of all that we do. Before we can consider an appointment we must be in receipt of:
• Acceptable police checks (or equivalent) from the country of origin and from all countries in which you have worked
• Appropriate references from your current and previous employer, corroborated by personal phone calls made to each referee
HOW TO APPLY
Please click on the ‘Apply’ button below in order to complete our online application form.
All enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Upper School English Teacher