- Qualification Bachelors USD Month
- Grade Level Primary, Middle, High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture, Science & Engineering, Finance, Management, Economics and Business, Art, Law, Political Science, Education, Physical & Health Science
- Apply Before Ongoing
- Address Beijing World Youth Academy, 北京市, 中华人民共和国
Beijing World Youth Academy offers professional, experienced teachers the opportunity to grow their careers within our dynamic and innovative learning environment.
We are currently seeking, talented, enthusiastic and international-minded teachers to join our team of IB educators. We offer a competitive package, professional development and an opportunity to experience life in an exciting, historic, bustling Chinese metropolis.
BWYA teachers are comfortable interacting with staff, students and parents from a diverse range of cultural background and ethnicities.
They have an outstanding understanding of their subject, are excellent communicators with strong organisational skills and thrive on finding opportunities for personal growth in the problems they encounter.
In short, our teachers have a genuine empathy towards our students and their co-workers and are excellent role models for our community.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
Vacancies for 2022-2023 Secondary School
Vacancies for 2023-2024
Above positions starts on 16 August 2023.
- At least a bachelor’s degree, but preferably an advanced degree in your subject.
- At least two years work experience since graduation, preferably full-time teaching experience in a well-established education system (IB, IGCSE, A-levels, etc.).
- An accredited teaching qualification.
- Fluency and proficiency in English.
- A willingness to act as homeroom teacher and to contribute towards the athletic and co-curricular programmes.
- Good health.
- A clear police record.
To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cover letter indicating the post you are interested in and why you feel you are well suited to the post.
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- A recent photograph.
- The name and contact details of at least two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer.
- For more information about the school, please visit Beijing World Youth Academy
- For more international school jobs, please visit International School Jobs in China
- For more teaching jobs in Beijing, please visit Teaching Jobs in Beijing