- Discipline Art, Law, Political Science, Education
- Address Guiyang, Guizhou, China
Employer: Guiyang No. 1 High School (website)
Guiyang No.1 High School has a long history and ranks in the top high schools in China. At present, there are more than 5,000 students studying in the school, and we have a team of high-quality Chinese and foreign teachers. Our school has been engaged in international exchange cooperation for nearly 30 years, and has been building a platform for teachers and students to broaden their horizon and access to the world .
Guiyang No.1 High School is conveniently located in Guanshanhu District of Guiyang City. There are hospitals, museums, shopping centers, subway stations and parks within 1.5 kilometers of the school, making it a convenient place to live.
In order to improve the comprehensive level of international education in our school and continuously enrich the learning curriculum for students, Guiyang NO.1 High School intends to recruit a full-time foreign teacher, either a visual arts teacher or a drama teacher.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or above in visual arts or drama; (degree must be certified).
- Two or more years of teaching experience in a related field, teaching in English, and from a native English speaking country.
- Be in good health, have no criminal record and be under 60 years of age.
- Working hours: 20 hours per week.
- Teaching target: high school students aged 15-18.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: competitive monthly basic salary + class allowance
- Insurance: The school purchases medical insurance for foreign teachers.
- Travel allowance: At the end of each school year, the school gives foreign teachers a travel allowance to return home.
- Housing: Teacher’s apartment accommodation in campus is provided, including two bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, necessary home appliances, 24-hour hot water, free electricity and water, and on-campus internet. There is also a service department to help foreign teachers solve their daily life problems.