- Qualification Bachelors USD Month
- Discipline Art, Law, Political Science, Education
- Address 33 Huanmei Road, Yantian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
|click to view||click to view|
• The main duty of a vocal teacher is to lead and teach a studio of 5-8 vocal students. Beyond that, a vocal teacher should have a comprehensive knowledge of Music theory and history and be able to implement informed teaching practices into their lessons.
• A vocal teacher will also be teaching in the course Chamber Music/Lieder and coach at least 3 groups every semester. Extracurricular duties include studio class.
• A vocal teacher has the overall responsibility for the quality of her/his Vocal Studio at VMAA.
• A vocal teacher should also actively further their understanding and knowledge for music by practicing their craft and participate in the Faculty or Student Concerts.
• A vocal teacher should further their pedagogy by reading books from relevant authors.
■ Soprano/Mezzo Alto Tenor Bass/Baritone
■ Bachelor’s Degree in music performance, opera performance or related major is required; Master’s Degree is preferred. Education from top university of English-Speaking Countries is a plus.
■ Teach in professional English.
■ Knowledge of European languages: Italian, German, English, and French.
■ Ability and willingness to conduct a vocal ensemble is a plus.
Please send your CV and AT LEAST 4 arias or songs in contrasting styles and languages.
Submit your CV through CTJ online application. If your document cannot be uploaded, please email to [email protected].
For more information about the school, please visit VMA English website.