- Qualification Bachelors USD Month
- Grade Level Primary
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address Shanghai, China
Thank you for your interest in working at YK Pao School, please find out more about the school’s current open positions below.
To apply for a vacancy please send your application with your resume and other supporting documents to [email protected].
If you do not see a position suitable for you at present but are still interested in the school, please feel welcome to send your resume for opportunities in the future to us as well.
Pao School seeks educators who engage and inspire our students, have a curiosity to learn and develop, and have a passion for working with young people.
What we look for in our educators
• Solid academic qualifications and teaching credentials
• Strong English language skills with bilingual skills preferred
• Deep understanding of the relevant subject content and familiarity with current trends in education
• Ability to develop an instructional programme to meet the needs, interests and abilities of students with recognition of the school’s multi-cultural environment
• Commitment to our students: the ability to encourage and support students in both academic and personal matters, with a focus on character development
• Communication skills: the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues from diverse backgrounds
• Dedication: Team players who will contribute to Pao School’s goals and mission
What we offer our educators
• A stimulating work environment that emphasises teamwork, and the opportunity to develop and deliver an enriched curriculum
• The opportunity to work with colleagues from both Chinese and international backgrounds
• Students from local and/or international background who are intellectually curious and relish a challenging programme
• Extensive professional development opportunities
• A competitive compensation/benefits package, including flight allowance, housing allowance, pension plan and international medical coverage
• The Primary and Middle School campuses are located in the center of Shanghai with convenient transportation; surrounded by historical Shanghai-style buildings, and within walking distance to the central business district. The High School campus is adjacent to Songjiang University Town. It is surrounded by high-quality residential areas, and only 50 minutes away from the city centre.
Humanities Teacher (Middle School)
English Language and Literature Teacher (Middle School)
Upper Primary Homeroom Teacher (Primary School)
Lower Primary Homeroom Teacher (Primary School)
What we look for in administrators
• Good experience and/or understanding of working in an educational organisation
• A strong ability to work with people from different cultural backgrounds
• Deep knowledge of their own profession and a great sense of responsibility
• A desire to learn more about education and to contribute to our multi-cultural school community
• Interest in developing oneself by learning from and sharing with others, as well as by participating in training programmes
What we offer our administrators
• Opportunities to work in an international environment
• A harmonious and dynamic working team
• Extensive training and career development opportunities
• Balanced and competitive compensation
For more information, please visit: www.ykpaoschool.cn