About Cogdel Education
Cogdel Education Group (Chinese: 康德教育管理集团) is one of the first professional organizations in China to engage in international education. The group specializes in international curriculum development, international qualification certification, and quality education program development.
Cogdel is one of the first companies engaged in international education in China. Since the establishment of its first public school international program with Chengdu No. 7 Middle School in 1999, Cogdel has been involved in international education in China for more than 20 years. The group has created and operated 15 international departments of secondary schools in China including:
- The International Department of Chengdu No. 7 High School
- Chongqing No.1 International Studies School
- The International Department of Wuhan No. 6 High School
- Suzhou International Foundation School
- The International Department of Beijing No. 35 High School
The group has set up a branch in 22 cities in the U.S. and China, with more than 400 employees, nearly 100 full-time foreign education experts, over 8,000 students on campus, and more than 20,000 graduates. Read More.