School of the Nations, Macau 1158 views

Something About Company

 

 

 

About School of the Nations, Macau

School of the Nations, Macau (Chinese: 联国学校) is a K-12 international school located in Taipa, Macau. The school currently has approximately 600-700 pupils, of whom about 70% are from Macau while the remaining 30% represent approximately 35 different nationalities. Read More.

Company Information
  • Total Jobs 1 Jobs
  • Location Macau
  • Full Address Rua Do Minho, Taipa, Macau S.A.R.
  • Homepage URL www.schoolofthenations.com
  • School Type International School
  • Job Location