- Qualification Masters
- Start Date Negotiable
- Salary Offer CNY 15k-25k/month USD CNY 15k-25k/month Month
- Grade Level High
- Discipline Finance, Management, Economics and Business
- Address Suzhou International Foundation School, Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, China
Employer: Suzhou International Foundation School (website)
Founded in 2004, formally approved from Jiangsu Education Department, Suzhou International Foundation School is a collaborated project by Suzhou Education International Exchange Association, Kaplan Higher Education(China) and Suzhou No.1 Middle School, and it is the first professional educational organization in Jiangsu Province which specializes in teaching NCUK International Foundation Course.
- 1. Execute subject teaching in accordance with overseas syllabuses.
- 2. Prepare Schemes of Work for all subjects assigned.
- 3. Prepare daily and weekly teaching plan according to the relevant syllabus and be ready to present them for inspection by the Academic Principal.
- 4. Apart from the appointed teaching material, enrich teaching by providing and storing supporting teaching materials (e.g. past exam papers, additional up-to-date data, articles or videos).
- 5. Regularly create, assign, collect and mark student assignments ensuring timely formative and summative feedback to students.
- 6. Assist Center Academic Principal with tasks related to testing and marking; audit exam results and recording in accordance with syllabus requirements.
- 7. Provide the Center Academic Principal with timely feedback on student’s academic performance and behavior.
- 8. Be proactive in identifying and solving problems.
- 9. Maintain a positive attitude to teaching, students and staff of the school.
- 10. Work closely with other teacher and academic admin staff to manage the students and ensure the highest academic standards and achievements.
- 11. Actively support marketing activities.
- 12. Attend academic / parents meetings.
- Native English speaker is preferable.
- Master degree, Ph.D., or other advanced degree in field related to economics or business.
- Be familiar with economics or business course contents, key points and difficulties of Chinese students.
- IB teachers should have the certificate which has approved from.
- Have five years teaching experiences, good communication and learning skills with outgoing & patient personality, has strong sense of responsibility.
- Have teaching experiences of pre-university students is preferable.
- Contracts: one year renewable.
- Attractive package which includes salary ranging from RMB22, 000/month to RMB26, 000/month after tax plus housing allowance, up to RMB 3,000 every month, luggage allowance up to 2,000 every year and settling-in allowance up to 2,000 at first year.
- Two single air fares ( to & from China) up to RMB10,000, health insurance and paid leave(8 weeks paid leave every year for winter holiday and summer holiday.)
- Working hours: 20 teaching hours at most every week with 8 office hours every day.