- Qualification Bachelors USD Month
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address Yangshuo, Guilin, Guangxi Zhuang, China
- Teach small size classes, 4-12 motivated adult students per class.
- 3-5.5 hours face-to-face teaching a day, 5 days a week (Monday – Friday)
- Help students improve their English skills (particularly spoken, reading, and writing skills)
If you want a quality LIFESTYLE, Yangshuo can be one of the best places to work and live in.
People choose here for the following benefits they get:
- Yangshuo is on the top of china most beautiful county list and the scenery of hills and rivers here are amazing.
- A slower and more relaxing life.
- Free from traffic jams and get more time to enjoy life.
- Stay healthier in yangshuo for the clean fresh air and water. Yangshuo is a well-preserved tourist destination.
- Enjoy an active life in yangshuo if you like rock-climbing, hiking, swimming,
- Camping and biking.
- 5-minute of bike riding you are already in the nature of the countryside. (for activities can be found in https://www.Omeida.Org/about-yangshuo/)
- Yangshuo is the paradise of rock-climbers. A lot of hiking and biking roads are developed in the beautiful landscape.
- Small but convenient and international. It’s 1 hour away from guilin city by bus, 2.5 hrs away from guangzhou by train, 3.5 hrs away from hong kong by train.
- Many westerners come to visit or stay here for business. Hotels, bars, and cafes are everywhere.
- Lower cost of living.
Why work at Omeida:
- Founded in 2001 and focus on education since then.
- The biggest, most reputable language school in Yangshuo with students from all over China and international students from 68 countries and regions.
- Worry-free experience for staff:
1) Free equipped accommodation;
2) Very little cost food (About 1 USD/meal at school’s canteen)
3) Visa support;
4) Professional supportive educational team.
- One of the few Total IMMERSION LANGUAGE EXPERIENCE providers in China.
- Small-sized classes with 1-12 students in a class to ensure teaching and learning quality.
- No office hours. 3-5.5 teaching hours a day. 2-day Weekends guaranteed
- Language partners for Chinese learning. Highly motivated adult students can also be your friends.
- Expats that are qualified for English teaching work permit in China. It includes BA Degree or Higher; 120 hour TEFL certificate or TESOL, CELTA etc. ; native English Nationality (UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa, etc); 21 to 55 years of age; CRC (Criminal background check) from your local police station.
- Teaching or business experience preferred
- Highly motivated, responsible, confident, and outgoing
Please submit your up-to-date CV to [email protected]