- Qualification Bachelors
- Salary Offer CNY 18k-22k/month USD CNY 18k-22k/month Month
- Grade Level High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address Haikou, Hainan, China
Job Title: English Language Teacher
Job Location：Hainan Huahai Middle School
School Address: No.3 Xingdan Road, Guoxing Avenue, Haikou City, Hainan Province
- Make the teaching plan based on the curriculum provided by school
- Manage classrooms effectively; maintain good student discipline
- Give stage-by-stage assessment on students’ academic achievements and learning potential on a regular basis
- Participating in teaching and research and coordinating with the supervisor to accomplish research tasks
- Attending orientation, professional conferences, weekly meetings
- Participation in Open Days and Parent Conferences
- Participating in promotional and marketing activities organized by Party A
- Attending sporting, cultural and special student activities, such as acting as a judge for contests
- Native English Speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand etc.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- And one of the following:
- At least two years of current full-time teaching experience (college/university level teaching, language school/ESL experience, and volunteer work do not count towards this requirement)
- Teaching Certification from the Department of Education in your State/Province/Country (issued before the time you come to China)
- TESOL/TEFL certification from a recognised institution (TESOL should be minimum 120 hours)
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, responsible and reliable
- Salary: RMB 18,000-22,000 per month before tax based on your qualifications and experiences, with extra 2500 RMB monthly house rent fee.
- Free apartment if inside the school
- Medical insurance
- The taxable airfare allowance of RMB 10,000 after completing 10 months’ teaching task
- Paid holidays and Leaves
- at least 3 weeks of paid holiday
- legitimate holidays in China
How to Apply
Please submit your application online
- Photocopy of passport
- Recent photo
Haihan Huahai Middle School was founded in collaboration with Central China Normal University in 2013 as a Hainan key private school for students from grade 1 to 12. There are more than 5,000 students and staff. The school belongs to Hairui Education Ltd which is currently running kindergarten, primary school, middle school, high school, International division and Education Training Center.
The school is located in the political and cultural center of Haikou City, the capital of Hainan Province, close to the Hainan Provincial Party Committee, Hainan Government House, Hainan Library, Hainan Museum, Provincial Opera House, Provincial Sports Center, etc., with convenient transportation, beautiful campus environment, modern and standardized education and living facilities.
In the past 8 years since the school was founded, our graduates in last five years have achieved remarkable results in university admission. In 2017, the students of our school scored 793 in the High School Entrance Examination in Hainan, and won the first place in Haikou. With excellent results in the college entrance examination, more than 200 students have been admitted by Tsinghua University, Fudan University, City University of Hong Kong and other famous universities in China. More than 1,000 students were admitted to top universities in their industry fields for further education.
In 2018, we cooperated with Traverse Central School in Michigan, USA to set up Sino-American Program. In 2019, we cooperated with Caroline Chisholm School, Australia, to set up Sino-Australian Program. We also run Bilingual Program throughout primary, middle and high schools. Graduates were admitted into many overseas top universities such as University College London, University of Washington, University of California in San Diego, Lausanne School of Hotel Management and so on.
According to the development demand of our school, we are hiring 2 foreign teachers with outstanding capability from all over the country.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teacher Dong 0898-65339196, WeChat 13029277388
- Teacher Li 0898-65390915, WeChat 18889779129