- Start Date Aug 2022 USD Month
- Grade Level High
- Discipline Art, Law, Political Science, Education
- Apply Before Jun. 30, 2022
- Address Guangzhou, China
High School Social Studies Teacher
NCPA seeks a knowledgeable and dynamic educator to join its social studies faculty. The selected individual will teach five sections of high school social studies over a two-day block schedule arrangement. The selected candidate’s assignment will include high school social studies.
– Bachelor’s degree in social studies education or equivalent program.
– Two years’ experience in an accredited North American or international school is desirable.
– Hold or be eligible for state or provincial teacher certification/licensure.
Please note NCPA has no education program for non-Chinese dependents. Additionally, due to visa restrictions, NCPA typically cannot employ teachers who will be 60 years old or older on the first day of the initial contract with the school.