- Qualification Bachelors USD Month
- Grade Level High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture, Science & Engineering, Finance, Management, Economics and Business, Art, Law, Political Science, Education
- Address 180 Gang Qian Boulevard, Nansha, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
ULink College Guangzhou is looking for the following candidates to join the ULC community from the 2023-24 school year.
- 1. Familiar with Cambridge A-level/IGCSE curriculum, prepare the Cambridge A-level/IGCSE teaching plan and curriculum plan and relevant materials according to the syllabus.
- 2. Deliver lesson, supervise and guide students to complete teaching tasks and objectives.
- 3. Regularly feedback the information of students, flexibly adjust the teaching plan according to the needs of students
- 4. Cooperated with the teaching and research department to develop and regularly update teaching materials and lecture plans.
- 5. Will have the ability to work within and apply all school policies e.g. behaviour management, child protection, Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities etc.
- 6. Attend all kinds of meetings convened by teaching supervisor or principal as required.
ULC is committed to Safeguarding and Child Protection promoting the welfare of student. The successful candidate will be required to
- • attend in-house Child Safeguarding programmes.
- • keep professional relationships with students where personal boundaries are respected and maintained.
- • promote and safeguard the welfare of all students in the school.
- • report to the Child Protection Officer any concerns they have for the welfare of a student and seek advice from a Line Manager or Child Protection Officer with issues or concerns related to Child Safeguarding.
Qualifications or experience required for this job
1. A Bachelor’s Degree or above, teacher’s Qualification Certificate of PRC/QTS/sufficient teacher’s qualification certificate of other countries.
2. Experience of curriculum planning and development and significant experience of delivering A-Level/ IGCSE curriculum in your subject.
3. A track-record of producing excellent A-Level/ IGCSE results.
4. Be good at communicating with students and stimulate their initiative in learning.
5. Strong sense of responsibility, good communication skills and team work spirit.
6. Be capable to use English as instruction language.
7. Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive approach to professional development.
To apply directly to the school, please send a one-page c/v to [email protected] to contain at least the following information –
- your preferred contact details
- your teaching subject area
- your employment experience since graduating from university
- your degree level and professional educational qualifications
- a covering letter to explain your educational philosophy and why you would like to join us
ULink College Guangzhou is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, or national origin.