- Start Date Aug 2022 USD Month
- Grade Level High
- Apply Before July 31, 2022
- Address Guangzhou, China
NCPA seeks a passionate and professional educator to join its counseling faculty. At NCPA, counselors lead the college counseling program, and provide academic, social and emotional support to high school students.
• Master’s degree in Secondary School Counseling or an equivalent program.
• Holds or is eligible for state or provincial teacher/counseling certification or licensure.
• College counseling experience at an American or International school is preferred.
• Degree from a North American College/University preferred.
Please note NCPA has no education program for non-Chinese dependents. Additionally, due to visa restrictions, NCPA typically cannot employ teachers who will be 60 years old or older on the first day of the initial contract with the school.