- Start Date Aug 2022 USD Month
- Grade Level Preschool, Primary, Middle, High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture, Science & Engineering, Art, Law, Political Science, Education
- Address Guangzhou, China
|click to view||click to view|
Canadian International School of Guangzhou is Hiring
Come Join an International Teaching and Learning Community in Guangzhou for an Excellent Teaching Experience!
Looking for an excellent teaching opportunity in Southern China? Well, the Canadian International School of Guangzhou is looking for qualified teachers!
CIS is a collaborative and innovative international school in Southern China where professionals achieve personal development and career opportunities, with a strong focus on holistic academic excellence and well-being.
Despite the pandemic, their talented students have enjoyed face-to-face learning all year round (except for 2 weeks in the last 2 years!) and safely compete in athletics events, community projects, music and arts showcases, large-scale events, competitions and more.
Their purpose-built, well-resourced campus boasts a stunning performing arts center for 600 people, gymnasium, state-of-the-art STEAM lab, indoor swimming pool, outdoor soccer field, music and art studios and plenty more, with over 70 large classrooms that are outfitted with the best air purification system in the world.
A proud Canadian (Alberta) Accredited International School (AAIS) catering to global inquirers aged 1-18, CIS is also an International Baccalaureate Primary Years Program (IB PYP) Candidate School and is a member of affiliating bodies like ACAMIS and COSA. Every year, CIS graduands receive university offers from prestigious universities in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong and even in our host country.
Due to tremendous growth in the last year, CIS is looking for highly-motivated individuals like you to join them!
3 Reasons Why You Should Work at CIS Guangzhou
- Package for eligible applicants include a very competitive salary, and could include bonus / housing / flight / medical insurance / tuition waiver for dependents / other excellent benefits
- Caring international community of over 750 students and staff. Low staff and student turnover, with a strong focus on staff well-being and care
- Strong support from colleagues and senior leadership, with a professional team that is fully committed to the school’s mission, vision, core values and motto of ‘Learn Today, Lead Tomorrow.’
CIS is Growing! Available Positions for 2022 onwards include
- Homeroom Teachers (Pre-Kindergarten – Grade 6)
- Core Subject Teachers (Math / Social Studies / English)
- Middle School and High School Science (Chemistry / Physics)
- ELL/ESL Teachers
- Music Teachers
- Education Assistants (TA)
- STEAM and Technology Coordinators
- Mandarin Teachers
Recognized education/relevant teaching degree (Canadian Teacher Certification is a major plus!), relevant educational experience, excellent English communication skills and personal skills like organizational flexibility and a ‘can do’ attitude! Applicants currently living in China with a valid visa will be given priority.
Does this sound like you? If it does, email your resume now to [email protected]. Please address all CV’s to Principal Gary Rehman, with the subject title: Working at CIS