- Qualification Bachelors
- Start Date Negotiable
- Salary Offer CNY 20k-25k/month USD CNY 20k-25k/month Month
- Grade Level High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address Huizhou, Guangdong, China
- 1. Dedicate to education with responsibility for teaching and caring for students.
- 2 Abide by school regulations and management achieve the teaching goal as scheduled with high quality.
- 3. Assist Chinese English teacher on the oral English training program and exchange the English teaching method.
- 4. Assist the school recruit team for applicant’s oral English test.
- 5. Attend English activities held by school such as English Day English Outdoor Activities English Competition and English Class Assessment.
- 6. Attend activities for advanced classes assist the school to draft and revise the English teaching materals.
- 7. Attend the monthly meeting to give feedback and report the relevant teaching work (The attendance includes all foreign teachers the teaching supervisor from Worlda Company and the dean of school teaching department).
- 8. Attend the biweekly meeting with Chinese English teacher to make lesson plans collectively.
- 9. Keep facilities of the office and classroom in good shape and keep energy-saving in mind. In case of any damage, foreign teacher should compensate according to the value.
- 10. Keep classroom and office clean and tidy.
Compensation and benefit package:
- Salary (ex. benefits) – 20,000-28,000RMB/month (pre-tax)
- Working Hours – Monday-Friday (8:00-12:00 / 14:00-18:00)
- Teaching Hours – Up to 20 hours/week
- Curriculum – IB-DP, A-levels, AP
- Accommodation – Furnished 1 or 2-bedroom apartment provided
- Food Allowance – 3 paid meals a day
- Annual Flight Reimbursement –up to 8,000RMB
- Visa – Work Permit, Residence Permit and medical check-up fees assistance and reimbursement
- Insurance – Health and accident insurance
- Leave – Full Paid national holidays + winter and/or summer holidays
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 22-55 years of age
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (Education preferred)
- TEFL/TESOL 100+ hours certification minimum (CELTA/DELTA/PGCE/QTS preferred)
- Experience working with primary /middle/high school students, with IB, A-level,DSE curriculum familiarity preferred
- Have an understanding and ability to teach pupils of all abilities
- Must be able to obtain a cleared background check
- English teaching positions require citizens of UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa for visa purposes