- Qualification Bachelors
- Start Date Negotiable
- Salary Offer Negotiable USD Negotiable Month
- Grade Level Primary, Middle
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address Tianjin, China
- Monday-Friday schedule, weekends off.
- Work from 8:00-16:40(flexible depending on your earliest and latest class each day)
- 20~25 periods per week (40-45minutes each)
- Some courseware provided; teachers will supplement lessons with their own materials.
- Classrooms equipped with a podium, computer, projector, and blackboard
- Native English Speaker or close to, from the US, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and others
- bachelor’s degree or above
- TESOL /TEFL certificate is highly recommended.
- Energetic Individuals
- Experience preferred but not required
- Criminal background check
Please upload your CV and supporting documents through CTJ online application (click ‘Apply for this job’).
If the documents cannot be uploaded, please send them by email to email@example.com