- Qualification Bachelors USD Month
- Grade Level High
- Discipline Art, Law, Political Science, Education
- Address Beijing, China
About Beijing Academy of Creative Arts (BACA)
With an excellent reputation for providing Art and Design courses gained over the last decade, BACA’s students successfully progress to high profile universities in the UK, to continue their art and design studies at undergraduate level. BACA is a recognized and trusted provider of well-prepared students for UAL and other leading Art and Design Universities in the UK. All our courses are accredited by Pearson Edexcel and BTEC.
Foundation in Art and Design students at BACA work in modern, well equipped studios and workshops, developing individual skills according to their chosen pathway (including opportunities in fine art, photography, textiles, fashion, graphics, film, architecture, etc.) All teaching is in English.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits (including visa application support, annual return flight, accommodation allowance and assistance, health insurance and generous holidays). The teaching location is Beijing.
– Teaching qualification
– Relevant qualification in visual communication
– Knowledge of practical workshop skills
– Minimum of 2 years experience in teaching
– An understanding of the common problems that learners face in their studies
– Use appropriate level of skills to enable professional teaching delivery
Baca will assist all new teachers and other foreign staff member in receiving appro-priate employment and residence permits, including multiple entry visa to China.
Requirements according to Chinese labor regulations:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- A Teaching Qualification
- Minimum 2 years working experience
- Not above 60 years of Age
- We request a criminal record clearance and successful background checks for all staff working with our students. Applicants should submit relevant documents from your country of origin.
BACA welcomes speculative CVs at any time from suitably qualified and experienced creatives who would like to be considered for future work in our teaching team”.
Please send your CV, biography and a recent picture to [email protected]