About Australian Higher Education Network
Australian Higher Education Network (AHEN) was registered in Sydney, Australia 20 years ago (in the 1990s), we aim to integrate and optimize various Chinese and foreign higher education resources to build a platform for education and cultural exchanges between Australia, the Asia Pacific region and the rest of the world.
Since its inception, we have promoted the multi-level, multi-type, multi-field bilateral exchanges and cooperation in the higher education industry of various countries, and actively promoted the exchanges between the higher education exchanges activities of China and Australia.
We hope to enhance the multicultural and social values of Chinese and foreign teachers and students through cooperation projects including mutual recognition of academic qualifications, mutual recognition of credits, cooperation in running schools, exchange of international students, curriculum introduction, teacher training, study tours, research and development, and academic exchanges.
We sincerely hope that through such a platform, Australia’s high-quality educational resources, advanced educational concepts and educational methods will be shared with other countries, which will bring a positive and far-reaching impact on the cultural exchange between Chinese and foreign higher education.
- Organize and arrange high-level visits between alliance universities and other universities from varieties countries; enhance mutual understanding through organizing Chinese universities to visit and exchange in Australia.
- Arrange various exchange programs, such as academic achievement and papers exchanges, collaborative research, students exchange program, teacher training program and study tour, etc.,
- Provide counselling services for cooperative projects such as collaboration program, curriculum introduction, credit articulation, dispatch of teachers and introduction of high-end talents etc. Stimulate the development of Sino-foreign cooperative education.
- Hold International Higher Education Development Forum and Scientific Research Program Seminar in different countries, to promote the globalization of Chinese Higher Education.
- Provide services such as visa application, airport pickup, accommodation arrangement, study and life guidance, and credit transfer application, etc., for overseas students to study in Australia.