3e International School’s passionate staff is comprised of native English and Mandarin speakers from many nations.
When hiring new faculty, 3e goes through a rigorous process of interview and selection to ensure that people with the right skills and passion for visionary education are chosen to join the 3e team. If you are interested in a position at 3e International School, please note the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in education or relevant field and teacher accreditation
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Full proficiency in English language (English Speaking Teachers) or Chinese language (Chinese Speaking Teachers)
- Dedication to international, multicultural, and visionary education
We welcome you to make an application, even if no vacancy is listed.
Please take time to email the following to [email protected]:
- Your resume
- A cover letter of interest for a specific position, outlining your philosophy and approach, the skills you would bring to the team, your experience and thoughts of thoughts of teaching.
- A completed 3e International School Job Application Form
We anticipate the following vacancies for the 2023-2024 academic school year:
3e International School takes child protection very seriously and is committed to safeguarding all children in its care. Thorough background, reference and police checks will be carried out prior to confirmation of any employment.