- Salary Offer CNY 26-32k/month USD CNY 26-32k/month Month
- Grade Level Primary, Middle, High
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address Haidian, Beijing, China
Founded in 1993, Beijing 21st Century International School, ( formerly known as Beijing 21st Century Experimental School) boasts the first new-type boarding school featuring “endorsed by the government, financed by the enterprise and organized by experts” nationwide. In April, 2010, under the authorization of the government of Haidian District, Beijing, the school acquire its new name “21st Century International School”. In June, 2011，the school held its opening ceremony and officially transformed into the first international school in Haidian District, Beijing. Located at Enjizhuang, Haidian District, the school occupies an area of 88,000 square kilometers with 51,586 square kilometers of school buildings and dormitories. Encompassing three departments ranging from Primary School to Junior and Senior High Schools, the school has over 2000 students in total.
- Follow the schools own curriculum for Elementary &Middle school;
- Follow the AP& A-level curriculum for High School department.
- 1. Chinese New Year party;
- 2. Open-class (Class observation);
- 3. Annual class competition;
- 4. Annual team building.
Requirements (Anything extra outside the legal requirements):
- Bachelors/Masters/PhD: Major in education/ English
- Experiences: Over 1 years’ relative teaching experience
- Current Location: None; In China is preferred
Salary & Compensation:
- 26,000RMB to 32,000RMB Before tax
- Basic private health insurance for the full contract length
- Housing allowance of 4,000RMB or Free apartment on Campus.
- A return flight will be paid for at the end of each academic year, with a maximum cost of 10,000RMB.
- Z-visa fee.
- There will be a competitive contractual bonus available, or we can sponsor further academic qualifications throughout the duration of the contract.