- Qualification Bachelors
- Start Date As soon as possible
- Salary Offer CNY 26-30k/month USD CNY 26-30k/month Month
- Grade Level Preschool, Primary, Middle
- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address Guangzhou, China
CIEO has over 40 schools world-wide, and is known for its high-end locations. With fully-outfitted and modern classrooms, comfortable international staff offices, a large team of international workers, numerous government awards, and a growing student body.Our training centres are located in and around Guangzhou’s city center.
Location: Guangzhou, China. Guangzhou isone of the largest cities in China, famous for its Cantonese culture, its proximity to Hong Kong and Macau, and its food. With great public transportation, a growing night life, and living/amenities similar to one might find in a Western country, it is a very popular location for foreign teachers to come work in.
- Working hours: 40 hours per week total. Wednesday to Friday 2:00 pm – 8:30 pm Saturday to Sunday 8:30 am -7:00 pm Student age: 3-15 years old
- Class capacity: 15 students
- Teacher assistant: Teachers work alongside of a teaching assistant.
- Responsibilities: Preparing for and teaching your class, and attending school activities.
- Available campus: Dong Shan Kou, Tao Jin, Tian He training centres
- A bachelor’s degree in any subject from an accredited university.
- Passport from a native English-speaking country.
- A TEFL/TESOL certificate.
- Two years of relevant work experience.
- A Chinese work visa (we will help with this).
- Salary of 26,000 RMB-30,000/month (before taxes).
- Local health insurance provided.
- 10,000 RMB end of contract bonus.
- Paid local holidays.
- Bonuses for successful demonstration classes.
- Paid personal holiday time that increases with seniority.
- Teacher training and professional development.