- Discipline Language, Writing & Culture
- Address 26 Shugang Rd, Foshan, China
WHAT IS SISA?
Stellart International School of Arts (SISA) is an international high school specializing in arts and design located in South China. Our vision is to become a leading institution in China in helping rising stars in arts and design to discover and nurture their potentials while developing their core competencies that are crucial for facing the future.
At SISA, we value creativity and diversity. We encourage students to embrace and develop their interests and passions, stay curious and persistent in their pursuit, and be not afraid of being creative and unique.
At SISA, we have a distinctive school culture that values on co-learning, collaboration, leadership and communication. We hope to nourish the true change agents of this rapidly changing society.
At SISA, we make artistic dreams come true.
SISA’s core curriculum has both academic and artistic components, which will lay a solid foundation for students’ future education and career pursuits. Following the A-Levels and BTEC Foundation Diploma in Art and Design requirements, students will be able to create a flexible study module with a focus on the arts whilst meeting the academic requirements for university entrance.
Our goal is to provide the foundation for students to set out for the world as lifelong learners.
SISA is located at the heart of the rapidly-developing Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau Greater Bay Area. Conveniently located near the Guangzhou South Railway Station, it is highly accessible to Hong Kong, Macau, Shenzhen, Zhuhai by the high-speed train – all within an hour.
There are the soon-to-be-finished light rail stations within five-minute walk from the school, with metro trains connecting to Guangzhou and Foshan CBD, as well as multiple shopping malls and supermarkets within 30-minute drive from the school.
1. Conduct lectures and plan appropriate assignments according to ESL course books
2. Introduce English writing, grammatical skills, and world-class literature appreciation
3. Assist students on university application materials and interview preparation
4. Grade and maintain records of student performance
1. Proficient level English speaker
2. Bachelor Degree (or higher) in English Language or related fields
3. Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
4. Ideal candidate should demonstrate strong team spirit, solid professional knowledge, as well as great enthusiasm for education
5. Minimum 2 years of teaching experience, experience in ESL is preferred
Teacher Chen: [email protected]